12/06/2008

Another Sexy Guitarist - Ace Hierpohant



Back again in sixthnotes, i'm sure that you must be remember about my latest post about the sexy and hot female guitarist. and in that post i only give you several guitarist info, and now i'd like to give you a full info about Ace from hierophant which is a guitarist and founder of hierophant band, you can see her style.. at first i saw her i'm sure that she's a japanesse fashion lover and then finally i found that she's really love that. OK here below you can also read about her
















from her myspace profile

Music and the guitar will always remain the love of my life until I am dust in the wind. I also enjoy writing, reading, poetry, words, photography, Romanticism, art, developing my intellect, learning something new, health, exercise, raw veganism, nutrition, life, love, intelligent people, human emotions, the beautiful art of Japanese street fashion and jrock, makeup, spreading the word and truth about our corrupt authorities, activism, occultism, mystism, serial killers, Egyptology, the mind, the Unknown (which is a great deal of the mind), YOU and me, and so much more.

Hello, my name is Ace and I am the founder and guitarist of the heavy metal band Hierophant. I started playing guitar on November 3, 2003 and haven't put the instrument down since then. I am obsessed with practicing and am completely dedicated to making Hierophant one of the greatest bands of all time as well as becoming a great and well-rounded musician/composer, guitarist, poet and writer. As a guitarist I've gotten quite a lot of publicity. I've had articles written about me in the Express-News and 210sa, I've been on the 99.5 KISS Lisle & Hahn Morning Show twice, I've been in promotional ads by Alamo Music Center featured in The EDGE magazine, and my band Hierophant has had photos featured in the Express New's Weekender.

Other than music, my interests lean towards poetry, writing, and occultism/metaphysics. I was raised by very down-to-earth, occultist/mystic parents who showed me how to live a sprititual life, not a religious life. The only belief I have, is the belief in myself. I despise the idea of religion and see it as a very controlling and conditioned way of life. However, I enjoy learning about spirituality and man's unique quest for knowledge has led me on the long and winding road to self-discovery. I am also very much into taking care of my health. I am a raw vegan, which means I do not eat cooked foods because cooking destroys the food's natural enzymes and nutritional value. Lots of people cannot comprehend why I would choose such a diet (I also do not eat meat, eggs, dairy, refined sugar, starches, and processed/fast foods) but it really is the most natural diet in the world and I believe that one is whatever they eat. It only makes sense that life = life and death = death; which ever you choose to consume is your choice. Your body is a vital machine, so let thy food be thy medicine and say no to the standard American diet, its the least you can do lol. Another interest I have is spreading the word to unaware individuals about the frightening occurences that are happening in our country and ultimately our planet. If you would like to know more about what I am talking about, send me a message.

On a personal level, I consider myself a very easy-going, calm, and humorous visionary who hates drama, conflict, materialism, conformity, and quitters. I have the greatest respect for individuals who are true to themselves and stand up for what they believe in. If that describes you, then you can expect my admiration. I am a dreamer, but I'm also all about getting things accomplished. When I'm apart of a project, things will definitely start happening. I love to love, be happy, laugh, and have a good time with friends and family. I make it a point to live with no regrets. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason; no accidents, no miracles, no coincidences. For every thing that happens in your life, you will realize why it happened (or didn't happen) whether it be tomorrow, next month, or 10 years from now. Life is a mysterious force, but it is also what you make of it. The best we can do is wake up every morning with a positive attitude and be kind to our fellow human beings, for the law of cause and effect has an uncanny way of paying us a visit for every action we make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Give Ur Comments... I Appreciate any Comments

Thank You Very Much

 
Copyright SixthsNotes All Rights Reserved
Powered by Home Recordings
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by ExTemplates.com Blogger Templates.